Guillermo Ciudad Real (The Trade Show Dude)
Guillermo has been in the Trade Show Displays Business for over 20 years, he is the co-founder of PubMerc, Inc and founder of Interactive Retail the Company that owns Exhibition Display, LLC, his expertise is not only for the USA and Canada, but all over North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
Guillermo has specialized in the Trade Show Displays Industry creating and also inventing new ways to improve the usability, portability and engineering of new exhibition displays, holding 2 US patents in this manner.
In 1997 he became a Nimlok distributor and later in 2001 also an Orbus Inc. Distributor, both companies owned by the same family.
Even though creating outstanding custom made trade show displays for some of the Fortune 500 companies and because his passion has always been entrepreneurship and small companies he decided to develop ExhibitionDisplay.net an Online Store specializing in Trade Show Exhibitor first timers, giving them the perfect solutions and advise, assuring a great experience and avoiding them with last minute surprises. Guillermo’s motto is: “Always give the customer what they really need and not what they think they need”
Guillermo Ciudad Real has been named:
- “The Guru of Portable Exhibits”. International Venture, LLC
- “A Portability Genius”. Imacorp International, Inc
- “Worldwide Trade Show Supplier”. World Travel
- “A Portable Exhibit Solution Pioneer”. IR Ad agency
- “Practical, easy Trade Show experience advisor”. Exporta Agency
- “Business Creator Machine”. Estrategy Magazine
- “Expo Master”. Stanley & Cooper, Inc
- “He know what really works for you”. USAExhibitor.com
- “Real trade show displays experience and knowledge” Dina Copps
Business Administrator Graduate with a minor in Marketing, Guillermo also is a Graphic Designer with a minor in Industrial Design as well as an inventor and Business Man owner of 11 companies worldwide. His specialty is Branding, Marketing and business development as well as Tradeshow insights.
Contact “The Trade Show Dude” for more tips:
For a full trade show displays catalog please visit USAExhibitor.com